So let us pray regularly and work towards emulate the following principles in our personal lives
1. God will make us people who are sensitive to the real needs of people and genuinely care for them, especially in these days.
2. We will respond to the needs of our members as well as the student community at large. Rather than searching for a neighbour, let us through our concern and compassion, be the right neighbour to many around us.
3. More than our programs and activities, the students will know God and experience God’s love, through our personal actions and lifestyles.
4. We shall abide in Him, remain in Him, and thus bear fruits, that will last.
5. May His kingdom be established in India, through UESI as we minister to the campus students and reach them, care for them and nurture them to grow in His likeness.
Sony Abraham, Former Board Secretary, UESI